2011年5月1日日曜日

cheep fashion.


 April 30th. went to school and hair salon with my BFF.

Tshirt#forever21
Black inner#UNIQLO
high waist jeans#Tommy girl
Bag#marie claire


this tommygirl jeans bought by USED shop.

 my mom used this bag when she was young.haha

I want to get high brand's stuff soooooo much!.but,I am college student now. so I don't have a lot of money.you know?lol 
my coordinate always using cheep clothes:p
Its very important for me,"with cheep clothes and enjoy dressing up".

Today's natural make up. only mascara,lipstick color n foundation cream.

I used dejavu fiberwig mascara(made in japan) and M.A.C lip color(SEE SHEER)
 dejavu mascara can put off only hot water!!


Recently,I want to try to red lip color. Which red color should I choice?
and I want to change my hair color,too! I have light gradation hair color now. 
I think Black or dark brown color is better for me.Because I am japanese.lol What do you think?haha

OMG! I just got a phone call.I passed part time job interview!!!!yay! I will work @Golden spoon<3so exited:D




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿